Cleveland Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Attorney
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy (single filing starting at $750; couples starting at $850)
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy (fees vary, but are paid out over 3-5 years)
- We can help you to locate your creditors, saving you time.
- Use of the lastest technology for your fililng
- Foreclosure defense lawyer.
- Will negotiate with the bank to modify your mortgage note or give your home back.
- Experienced in court mediation, deeds in lieu, short sales, and other foreclosure remedies.
Eli Tamkin, Esq., a Cleveland Ohio bankruptcy lawyer, has offered bankruptcy and foreclosure services in Cuyahoga and the surrounding counties for over 15 years. We provide personalized one-on-one assistance by an Cleveland Ohio bankruptcy lawyer. We take the time to understand your problems and carefully explain your options to you. The next time you are looking for a Cleveland bankruptcy lawyer, please give us a call.
If you want to keep your home and stop foreclosure, Eli Tamkin, a foreclosure defense lawyer, will negotiate with the bank on your behalf to modify your note. He will assist you with in-court mediation. He has experience with the foreclosure mediation department in Cuyahoga and the surrounding counties, and also in negotiating with banks.
If you do not want to keep your home, Attorney Eli Tamkin will negotiate a deed in lieu, short sale or other foreclosure remedies in mediation. He will try to minimize or eliminate your mortgage obligation. It is generally easier and more fruitful to negotiate with the bank in court rather than directly, outside of court. Hire a Cleveland Ohio foreclosure defense attorney who has experience in foreclosure mediation.
With your home at stake, it is important to retain a Cleveland Ohio bankruptcy lawyer or Cleveland Ohio foreclosure defense attorney who will be proactive on your behalf and who has experience negotiating with banks in these matters.
At the law offices of Eli Tamkin in Cleveland, we represent clients throughout northeast Ohio, including Cleveland, Avon, Painesville, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Parma, Elyria, Strongsville, Lorain, Independence, Westlake, Lakewood, Maple Heights and Beachwood; and in Cuyahoga County, Lake County, Lorain County and Geauga County.